Youth Basketball Summer Day Camp 2017
Monday July 3rd – Friday July 7th
Superior Middle School
9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Drop-off after 8:30 am)
- Friday only until Noon. Supervised Lunch 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm
- Take your game to the next level! Learn new skills and improve on the basics!
- Gain self-confidence with high level coaching!
- Make new friends and have Lots of Fun!
For beginning, intermediate and advanced players.
For beginning, intermediate and advanced players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills.
- Age Categories | JGroup 1 - Grade 3-5 (next year)
- Age Categories | Group 2 –Grade 6-7 (next year)
Camp will include the following fundamentals:
- Ball Handling
- Shooting Technique
- Lay-up skills
- Defensive Skills
- Spacing and Movement
Daily Awards will include
- Camper of the Day
- Hustle of the Day
- Play of the day
Camp Awards will include
- Camp Female MVP
- Camp Male MVP
- Most Improved Player
- Coach Award
Cost: $175.00 / per camper before May 20th $200 / per camper after May 20th. $25.00 discount per sibling
*****Camp t-shirt included*****
Questions??? Contact Dave Chaisson email – email@example.com
- Each camper must have a water bottle
- Please wear basketball shoes, t-shirt and shorts
- Campers are grouped by age and ability
- Campers will all participate in the same drills and development activities
- All campers will play in scrimmage games each day
- Each camper will receive a BLAZERS B-ball Camp T-Shirt
- There will be a 5 vs 5, 3 vs 3 and a free throw competition winners
- Awards and Prizes will be handed out at the Awards Ceremony, which will be on Friday at 11:30 am.
- Parents and Friends are invited!
- Registration Deadline is Friday June 1st (first 32 accepted)